Installation & Setup
- Video: Feature Overview
- Training Videos
- Video: How Playback works
- Video: Recordings - Search, Filters, Views and Trends
- Video: Recording list
- Video: Recordings, Waterfall view
- Video: Forms - Segmenting and Views
- Video: Conversion tracking using Forms
- Video: Adding and Editing a Form
- Video: Form list
- Video: Funnel list
- Video: Adding & Editing Funnels
- Video: Funnels, Segments & Views
- Video: Heatmaps - Search, Filters & Views
- Video: The heatmap List
- Video: Click Heatmaps
- Video: Movement Heatmaps
- Video: Scroll heatmaps
- Video: Attention Heatmaps
- Video: Geo Heatmaps
- Video: Link Analytics
- Video: Feedback List
- Video: Understanding Feedback Reports
- Recording Setup
- Feedback Setup
- Form Setup
- Funnel Setup
- Privacy Settings
- Exclude & Whitelist
Apps & Integrations
- Single Page Applications
- Hubspot Integration
- Wix Integration
- Shopify Manual Installation
- Weebly Integration
- 3dcart Integration
- Blogger/Blogspot Integration
- Drupal Integration
- Joomla Integration
- Magento Integration
- Prestashop Integration
- Squarespace Integration
- Unbounce Integration
- Delete Instapage Integration
- Adobe Analytics (Omniture) Integration
- Adobe Target Integration
- Coremetrics Integration
- Eloqua Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- Kissmetrics Integration
- Olark Integration
- Opinionlab Integration
- Optimizely Integration
- Qualaroo Integration
- Freshdesk Integration
- AnswerMiner Integration
- LiveChat Integration
- Usabilla Integration
- Webtrends Integration
- Recordings Don't Appear Correctly
- Mouseflow and Google Maps
- Error: Could not load recording data
- Do you support Flash elements?
- Can I record iframes and pop-up windows?
- Recordings and Data Are Missing
- No Images or Styling in Playback
- The Wrong Page is Being Displayed
- Content is Missing From Playback
- Empty Recording List or No New Recordings
- Bot Traffic
Accounts & Billing
- How do I change my email or password?
- Managing account settings
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication
- How do I cancel my account?
- Managing billing details
- How do I update my credit card?
- Where can I find my invoices?
- Failed payment
- How does Mouseflow handle VAT?
- How does upgrading and downgrading work?
- Multiple Account Users
- Advanced Setup
- Measure Performance of Ad/Email Campaigns
- Custom Variables / Tagging
- How do I push data into third-party tools?
- Start Recordings Based on User Actions
- Testing Multiple Versions of a Website (A/B Testing)
- Tracking URL changes with React
- Alerts / web hooks
- Customize Recording Rate Per Page
- Record Visitors By Specific Language
- Track Visitors By Specific Device
- Record Visitors Based on Entry Page
- How do I track visitors referred by Google AdWords?
- How do I only track visits referred by Facebook?
- How do I only track visits from Bing Ads?
- Store Cookies as Custom Variables
- Recording Content After Page Has Loaded
- Whitelist Mouseflow's Servers
- Advanced Settings
- Mouseflow API
- Is Mouseflow right for me?
- Do you have a brochure/presentation available?
- How does Mouseflow work?
- Does Mouseflow affect the browsing experience?
- Can Mouseflow record HTTPS/SSL?
- What impact will Mouseflow have on my servers?
- Most Common Questions
- Where do I find the tracking code?
- How about security? Is my data safe?
- What browsers and operating systems do you support?
- Can I install Mouseflow on my localhost?
- Does Mouseflow work with members-only pages, shopping carts, and checkout pages?
- Can I delete all recordings and data?
- Do you offer any SLA or uptime guarantees?
- What happens to my website if you have downtime?
- Recordings Status is 'Paused'
- Affiliate Partnership
- Is it possible to white label Mouseflow?
- Mouseflow Session / Credit
- How does Mouseflow handle Apple Safari Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP)?
- Is Mouseflow affecting my page speed
- Firefox Enhanced Tracking Protection blocking 3rd party trackers
If your website's URLs follow a certain structure, it can sometimes be easier to set up a merge rule rather than having to add a line of code to a few ...
Thu, 2 May, 2019 at 11:22 AM
With Mouseflow, tracking subdomains is simple. If your website uses subdomains (i.e. subdomain.example.com) as an extension of the main domain (ex. certain...
Wed, 28 Aug, 2019 at 10:02 AM
With Mouseflow, it's easy to track visitors that travel across several domains. The normal installation procedure tracks each of these domains separate...
Thu, 2 May, 2019 at 11:51 AM
Thu, 2 May, 2019 at 12:59 PM