Installation & Setup
- Video: Feature Overview
- Training Videos
- Video: How Playback works
- Video: Recordings - Search, Filters, Views and Trends
- Video: Recording list
- Video: Recordings, Waterfall view
- Video: Forms - Segmenting and Views
- Video: Conversion tracking using Forms
- Video: Adding and Editing a Form
- Video: Form list
- Video: Funnel list
- Video: Adding & Editing Funnels
- Video: Funnels, Segments & Views
- Video: Heatmaps - Search, Filters & Views
- Video: The heatmap List
- Video: Click Heatmaps
- Video: Movement Heatmaps
- Video: Scroll heatmaps
- Video: Attention Heatmaps
- Video: Geo Heatmaps
- Video: Link Analytics
- Video: Feedback List
- Video: Understanding Feedback Reports
- Recording Setup
- Feedback Setup
- Form Setup
- Funnel Setup
- Privacy Settings
- Exclude & Whitelist
Apps & Integrations
- Single Page Applications
- Hubspot Integration
- Wix Integration
- Shopify Manual Installation
- Weebly Integration
- 3dcart Integration
- Blogger/Blogspot Integration
- Drupal Integration
- Joomla Integration
- Magento Integration
- Prestashop Integration
- Squarespace Integration
- Unbounce Integration
- Delete Instapage Integration
- Adobe Analytics (Omniture) Integration
- Adobe Target Integration
- Coremetrics Integration
- Eloqua Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- Kissmetrics Integration
- Olark Integration
- Opinionlab Integration
- Optimizely Integration
- Qualaroo Integration
- Freshdesk Integration
- AnswerMiner Integration
- LiveChat Integration
- Usabilla Integration
- Webtrends Integration
- Recordings Don't Appear Correctly
- Mouseflow and Google Maps
- Error: Could not load recording data
- Do you support Flash elements?
- Can I record iframes and pop-up windows?
- Recordings and Data Are Missing
- No Images or Styling in Playback
- The Wrong Page is Being Displayed
- Content is Missing From Playback
- Empty Recording List or No New Recordings
- Bot Traffic
Accounts & Billing
- How do I change my email or password?
- Managing account settings
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication
- How do I cancel my account?
- Managing billing details
- How do I update my credit card?
- Where can I find my invoices?
- Failed payment
- How does Mouseflow handle VAT?
- How does upgrading and downgrading work?
- Multiple Account Users
- Advanced Setup
- Measure Performance of Ad/Email Campaigns
- Custom Variables / Tagging
- How do I push data into third-party tools?
- Start Recordings Based on User Actions
- Testing Multiple Versions of a Website (A/B Testing)
- Tracking URL changes with React
- Alerts / web hooks
- Customize Recording Rate Per Page
- Record Visitors By Specific Language
- Track Visitors By Specific Device
- Record Visitors Based on Entry Page
- How do I track visitors referred by Google AdWords?
- How do I only track visits referred by Facebook?
- How do I only track visits from Bing Ads?
- Store Cookies as Custom Variables
- Recording Content After Page Has Loaded
- Whitelist Mouseflow's Servers
- Advanced Settings
- Mouseflow API
- Is Mouseflow right for me?
- Do you have a brochure/presentation available?
- How does Mouseflow work?
- Does Mouseflow affect the browsing experience?
- Can Mouseflow record HTTPS/SSL?
- What impact will Mouseflow have on my servers?
- Most Common Questions
- Where do I find the tracking code?
- How about security? Is my data safe?
- What browsers and operating systems do you support?
- Can I install Mouseflow on my localhost?
- Does Mouseflow work with members-only pages, shopping carts, and checkout pages?
- Can I delete all recordings and data?
- Do you offer any SLA or uptime guarantees?
- What happens to my website if you have downtime?
- Recordings Status is 'Paused'
- Affiliate Partnership
- Is it possible to white label Mouseflow?
- Mouseflow Session / Credit
- How does Mouseflow handle Apple Safari Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP)?
- Is Mouseflow affecting my page speed
- Firefox Enhanced Tracking Protection blocking 3rd party trackers
Mouseflow requires access your site in order to play back your visitor sessions and display heatmaps. Mouseflow will not function properly if your website i...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:13 AM
Yes, Mouseflow is able to track these types of pages. This feature is enabled by default, so you don't have to make any changes to record these types o...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:14 AM
Yes, simply follow the steps below: Sign in to your account. Select the website you're interested in working on. Click the "Settings" ta...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:16 AM
Mouseflow supports highly dynamic websites, including single-page applications, built on modern frameworks (such as React, Angular and Ember). Our scrip...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:17 AM
We don't offer Service Level Agreements (SLA) on our regular plans. However, Mouseflow has partnered with a content delivery network (CDN) service that...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:18 AM
Our recording services are installed on thousands of websites and Mouseflow takes measures to ensure that these websites are working perfectly, even if ther...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:19 AM
If your recording status is "Paused" on one or more of your websites, it's because you've run out of recording credits. You can either w...
Fri, 10 May, 2019 at 11:07 PM
For details on our affiliate program, please see this page.
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:23 AM
We don't have a true white label option, but we have many agencies who use our service for their clients. Basically there are two models. A referral mo...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:25 AM
Credit In Mouseflow recordings are counted in credits, which equals one user sessions. You can see how many credits are available on your account, when...
Tue, 14 May, 2019 at 10:44 AM