The privacy settings page allows to view and edit all Mouseflow settings that pertain to visitor privacy and excluding certain data from being recorded for your chosen website.
- Block EU traffic: This setting allows you to block all EU traffic from being recorded on the website. This is the easiest way to ensure that the website is GDPR-compliant. You can read more on the GDPR and what you need to consider on our GDPR-page. This setting is only available for our US accounts.
- Anonymize User IPs: This setting allows you to anonymize the IP address of your recorded visitors. When the setting is enabled, the last tuple of the detected address will be removed. This setting is be enabled by default for all European account and cannot be disabled.
- Disable Keystrokes: This setting allows you to disable recording of keystrokes in any and all input fields on your website. You can read more about excluding keystrokes here. Recording of keystrokes will be disabled by default for all European accounts by default and cannot be enabled.
- Whitelist Fields: This setting allows you to add certain input fields on your website to a whitelist so Mouseflow will allow tracking of input data in the chosen fields. This is useful for recording data in fields that do not contain personal data (PII). You can read more about whitelisting fields here.
- Exclude Content: This setting allows you to exclude certain website elements from being recorded by Mouseflow. This is useful for excluding parts of your website that show personal data (PII). You can read more about excluding content here.
- Excluded IP Addresses: This field allows you to exclude traffic from certain IP Addresses (not IPv6) from being recorded. You can read more about excluding IP addresses here.